Sunday, May 1, 2011

February 14 letter home.

I will attempt to recreate Eldrew's letter home this week.

Happy Birthday MOM!!!!!

Last week was so crazy I didn't have time to think about all the things I needed to say in my email! I love you so much and am really excited to see your smiling face in about 7 months (not a trunky comment). Congratulations on a fantastic job in your work and with the gala event!

The questions of the week...(cut and paste, please and make sure to answer!!!)
How are things for you? They are good. Everything is just really busy. We are trying to keep lots of plates spinning! ha ha
How is the work going? The work is going well. We have had 4 investigators at church this last sunday...Still chugging away on some old investigators. We have found some cool people lately. There is this one man named Glen. He lived in Riverton for 17 years but recently moved back to Houston due to a divorce. His Ex wife and kids are still in Utah. He is familiar with the church and really enjoyed the first lesson we shared with him. He accepted a baptismal date for later this month.

What are you and your companion doing these days? The same old...ha ha

Are you excited to spend another month together? Yeah...6 months together! Can you believe that?

What are the prospects that you will be transferred to serve in the field at some point? They are really high...I'll be in Sugarland for a little while longer ( i think) and after that I'll go out and be a normal missionary again.

Any interesting stories from the other missionaries? Actually, I heard a good one that other day...actually on Saturday I heard it from Elder Born. ha ha Yeah...I was on exchanges with Elder Born. I was training him to be a Zone Leader. When we make a missionary a Zone Leader we go on exchanges and then sitdown with them for 3-4 hours and train them on their responsibilities and the spiritual things they need to learn. It was a neat experience.

How is the tooth doing? Which tooth is it? Was it the result of you not taking care of your teeth? (You checked out okay before you left.) No...I brush my teeth! ha ha it was my filling...it was old and so food could get in. It is doing great, no pain, no nothin'!

That's all from Elder Bellomy this week...more in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment