Sunday, May 1, 2011

Busy boy!

No word from Eldrew on Monday...but got the following email on Friday:

Family!

So, once again...I know I'm a broken record...but I have very little time on my hands. We had a really busy week this week which started on preparation day...so I didn't get to email. This email is going to be brief. BUT...the rule on attaching pictures is no longer a rule (I didn't know when I sent those pictures before...opps.) So I can send you pictures. So, since a picture paints a thousand words...i'm writing WAY more than usual!

This week.

Monday: Putting together the Ebenezer, our mission newsletter. It needed to be ready for distribution on Tuesday. That was a project.
Tuesday: ZLC/Leadership meeting. That was a stressful event. But really good. The mission's vision is being lifted.
Wednesday: Preparing for our mission conference on Thursday.
Thursday: Mission Conference...160 missionaries...enough said...
Friday: Running around getting the beginings of transfers set up and doing some things for President.

Well...I love ya'll!!!
Now for the photos...be sure to click to view a larger image.


Houston Temple

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Not sure...but I think this is the Zone Leader Conference.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I think this is Elder Bellomy, Born and his companion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Elder Bellomy with President Saylin and Elder Peterson
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Presents under the old Christmas CHAIR???





















Eldrew's ongoing facination with glasses. (Who knows?)
















Nice to get photos...this was a GOOD letter week. (Even if it was a little late)

No comments:

Post a Comment