Saturday, April 30, 2011

No glasses. Dental work. Zone Conference.

Another long letter from Eldrew. Whooohooo! In his own words...











Glasses NOT needed.
"So, here is the what's what.  First things first.  I didn't end up getting glasses.  We were driving and I said to my companion, "That's a funny bumper sticker..." and he, wearing glasses said, "what?  you can read that?"...So, I figured, I may not NEED glasses. Ha Ha..."








Dental emergency.
"But, I bit of information I was planning on not telling you, Last week I and a root canal on my right top molar. I thought it would be funny for me not to tell ya'll til I got home but that would be kind of rude. I was having some major tooth aches and finally I just couldn't take it anymore so I asked Sister Saylin for a dentist. We went to a Bishop who's a dentist and he told me my tooth was abscess. He sent me to his High Priest group leader, the endodontist. I tell you, that operation was fantastic! Didn't hurt, he gave me a mouth prop so I didn't even have to strain my mouth open. It was great. I just got the permanent filling put in yesterday. It took 15 minutes to put in, he didn't even numb me...apparently, no roots, no pain. Best of all, the doctors didn't charge me a cent! Great men."


Elder Eduardo Gavarret













Zone Conference.
"Today was a pretty intense day...A member of the Seventy is touring our mission so we had zone conference. I conducted and messed up on his name...ha ha...I said, "Elder Eduardo of the Seventy who presides at this meeting." Instead of Elder Eduardo Gavarret of the Seventy who presides at this meeting"...Good thing President quickly corrected me...I'm glad I've gotten passed embarrassment on my mission. The meeting got started and EVERYTHING was changed last minute per Elder Gavarret's request. It was nerve racking! ha ha But it went smoothly and was an enjoyable experience."

All is well!
"Everything here is going great! I love ya'll and hopefully will get you some pictures soon!"









 

No comments:

Post a Comment