Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The day after Christmas.

The regular Monday email came the day after Christmas. I guess Eldrew didn't see the need for a long email. But this email had some news...













So, we had like 2 or so minutes to email this week so I was just going to say a few informational things. I'm thinking I need glasses. There is a member in the mission who gives free eye exams which will save me like 80 dollars on that. He'll give me a prescription and then at Walmart they have these $12 frames I liked and they said it'll cost like $38 dollars total. So I'll pay out of my tax return money. I love ya'll!
That, by the way, is the entire letter this wek.

Given all the years of Eldrew wearing fake, goofy glasses...we tremble to think what he will choose...or what he can choose for $38.

No comments:

Post a Comment