Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy New Year from Houston, Texas.











Here is Eldrew's New Year's message...reproduced in all of its fontastic glory.

2011!! Wow....It feels weird. I was talking to my companion about the year I got my tonsils taken out. Is that crazy how that was 2 whole years ago! I was thinking about that again today when I woke up and shaved my stubble! My stubble. If I didn't shave I'd have a legitimate beard! It's awesome. ha ha Well, I haven't gotten my glasses yet. I still need a check up. I don't know if my vision is that much worse from when I left home but the difference is the fact that at night it is harder to see. So maybe I'll just get some glasses to wear when I feel like it...at $38 who can complain! I'll send a picture when the time comes...I love ya'll!



And happy new year to you Elder.



No comments:

Post a Comment